We went to Fenton's with Margie, Meg and Josh and ate the humongous ice cream sundaes. I highly recommend it to anyone in the bay area with a serious sweet tooth. Just make sure that you bring your friends to share because the sundaes are enormous.


We went for a long walk through the botanical gardens at UC Berkeley. It was really beautiful and we had a great time catching up with Megan and Margie on the walk.

Mollie met Auntie Megan for the first time. They were immediately in love. Mollie even showed off her new giggle for Megan in the car.
Mollie also met her great grandpa Bob. Looks like they like each other pretty well, doesn't it?
Last weekend we went to picnic day at UC Davis. I was shocked to learn that there are all kinds of events and booths on campus, as I previously thought this was just a day for undergrads to get wasted. Mollie slept through the entire day, but I think she loved Davis as much as we do.
While you might think this is a drunk college kid passed out on the quad, you would be wrong. This is Louie's dad, David taking a nap after our delicious picnic lunch. I think he was just jealous of all the sleep Mollie was getting and wanted to join in the fun.
Mollie met her great grandma Kassie and great grandpa Earl, who gave her this adorable pink headband. I don't know what Mollie and Kassie are looking at, but it seems like it was really interesting (maybe Louie and Liz).

Mollie got some great snuggle time with her grandma Liz. She slept like this for several hours - an amazing break for me and Louie, and I think Liz liked it too :)
Here's one last photo from our flight. Gotta love that purple lighting on the virgin america flights!

We went for a long walk through the botanical gardens at UC Berkeley. It was really beautiful and we had a great time catching up with Megan and Margie on the walk.

I wish I could have been there! These are wonderful photos, and Mollie has grown so fast. She sure looks like her daddy did when he was a baby. I can't wait to finally meet her!
ReplyDelete