Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 29 - The Rosh, Sleep over at Nana and Pop-Pops

Happy New Year! We had a lovely Rosh Hashanah celebration. Mollie had a blast.

"Nana, let me tell you about this stuff called Challah. It is delicious!"


Friday was Miss Susan's last day working at Mollie's daycare. Mollie and I are really gonna miss her, but she's got a great position in the DC school system and we know she's going to do great.
Louie was in Los Angeles this weekend for Auntie Mimi's art show so Mollie and I had a sleep over at Nana and Pop-pop's. I gotta say, it was one awesome weekend full of naps (mostly for me not Mollie), relaxation, good food, and feeling like a kid again (also me, not Mollie).
Mollie went to the bar with Pop-pop to cheer on the Fighting Irish.
At Nana and Pop-pop's, Mollie discovered that she LOVES challah. It's her new favorite food. She even convinced Pop-pop to give her challah instead of making her eat green beans. She's a sneaky little person.

On Sunday we went to Uncle Barty's triathlon. He did a great job and finished faster than his goal time. Mollie made him a beautiful sign and at the end of the race she helped him drink his muscle milk and proudly displayed his medal for him. We were very proud.
We also took Mollie on her first carousel ride at Glen Echo park. I must say that the carousel was much faster and longer than I remember it and I was a little dizzy and feeling like a total wimp at the end. Mollie liked it well enough, but I think we'll hold off on going back any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment