Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 33 - California trip part 1

We had an amazing trip to California last weekend/first part of this week. We have so many photos, I had to split it into two posts. And I have some photos from Mollie's first week at home with Pop-pop, her nanny for the month of October. But, all of that is to come. For now, here's the first part of our trip.

Mollie got to catch up with her friend Maddie. The girls had an amazing time playing, eating, and hanging out.
Mollie loved Madison's toys. Apparently, Madison was not so entertained :)



We got in some quality visits with the Lauter family. Here's Mollie practicing standing in Naomi's new apartment.
And a Lauter dance party at Grandma Liz's house. Mollie, Mimi, Louie and David really can dance up a storm to some good Michael Jackson. I wish I had it on video - it was amazing.

Mollie also got some quality bonding time with Mimi's baby, Pushkin.
Including some tickling of the feet. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment