Sunday, December 26, 2010

Week 44 - Mollie's First Christmas

After our return from Paris, we went straight to my parents' house for Mollie's first Christmas celebration.
Mollie was a little tired, but also ready to party and so excited to be off the airplane. She also was curious to see what this whole Christmas business was all about.
"I don't know you guys, that half-lit up tree is nothing to write home about."
"Ok - if it involves a costume, I guess I can get excited"
The guys eventually got the full set of lights working and the ladies decorated and santa came and distributed presents. Now it looks like Christmas!
A little excited Mollie-girl? (Testing out her Notre Dame dress).
Pooped again from a big day of presents, family and eating. We had an amazing holiday and were so thankful to my parents for all of their help with our re-entry, all our amazing gifts, and many fantastic meals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment