Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 49 - Flying solo

Louie headed to California this week to celebrate Naomi and Bob's 60th wedding anniversary! Mollie and I hung back and had a weekend full of playdates and parties. Unfortunately, I did not get a lot of photos, since I had my hands full, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

On Saturday, we had a playdate with Silas and our friends' twin daughters who are just two weeks older than Mollie. We had a great time eating brunch and checking out the twins' toys and play room.

Sunday, we had a brunch date with Uncle Sam at Marvin. Marvin has a new brunch menu, so if you're in the DC area go check it out. I highly recommend it!

Then, Sunday afternoon we went to Daniel and Emma's house for their mom's surprise birthday party. Everyone was there with their party hats on.
Surprise!
Mollie has a serious crush on Yael. That, or she thinks Yael is her baby doll meant for grabbing and smooshing. At any rate, Yael has been a good sport about all this interference with her personal space.
Daniel made a delicious cake for the birthday party. Liam wanted to be in charge of cutting it....with his axe.
Yep - that's a georgetown cupcake box in the background. I know that's what everyone is really looking at here.
Auntie Margaret with Emma - and Sanam's purple fingers! She dyed them so they would match Emma's outfit :)
Snuggle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment