Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a small brunch at our house for Easter, made primarily by Nana and Pop-pop.  Lots of good fun had by all.  
Nana the Easter bunny.
 Mollie and her BFF, Anya, dying eggs.
 Rosalyn
 The egg hunt



 Mollie's school was closed on good Friday so Pop-pop took her to the park in the morning.  Lots of good fun that is funny.

Also, I've been meaning to write down some Mollie-isms and keep forgetting to do it, so I'm putting them here while I'm thinking of it:

Mollie says "does the baby need her taxi" and means pacifier or paci (as opposed to putting the baby in a taxi, which is what we initially thought
Mollie currently calls Rosalyn "baby wolf" or baby elephant
Mollie is OBSESSED with Frozen (the latest Disney Princess movie for those of you living under a rock or with no small children in your lives)

No comments:

Post a Comment