I can't believe I'm saying this already but Rosalyn is 8 weeks old! Crazy how time flies. Mollie is having mixed feelings about her little sister. A few weeks ago we had this adorable exchange:
"mommy, do you remember before we had the baby?"
"yes, I remember"
"when your belly was small and it was just me, you, and daddy? Remember that?"
" yes, I remember. Why?"
" that was sad because I didn't have a sister."
"yes, I remember"
"when your belly was small and it was just me, you, and daddy? Remember that?"
" yes, I remember. Why?"
" that was sad because I didn't have a sister."
This week though reality seems to be setting in a little more and she's been exploring the idea of returning to a three person family and comparing who loves who the most (Mollie loves me more than she loves Rosalyn, and so forth).
One of their sweeter moments together:
A pic of Rosalyn and me on my birthday! 33 - how did that happen?Mollie trying out Rosalyn's baby hat
Last weekend we went to visit Poppy JJ in Pennsylvania. We had a really nice visit and he got to meet Rosalyn (photos to come). But I found these two cute photos in his collection. The first is cousin Anya, but I think it looks so much like Mollie. The second is my brother and sister, I think Rosalyn looks like my bro
After our visit with Poppy, we headed to the Philadelphia Zoo with our dear friends Jordan and Kevin and their two boys. The kids were very excited about the polar bear at the zoo.
The moms were very excited about this peacock - so beautiful!
Mollie says the flamingos were her fave
We witnessed some really gross Giraffe mating behavior. The male giraffe drinks the female's urine from "the source" as Louie put it and then chases her around. Mollie says "mom, I almost threw up when I saw that."






.jpg)

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment