This is long overdue, but while we were in CA in October, MARGIE AND ANDREW GOT ENGAGED! It was really exciting and we felt lucky and happy to be included. I don't have nearly enough photos of it (well I have some more but I can't figure out how to get them off my phone, so these will have to do.) Here is the bride to be with her new, enormous diamond! Andrew proposed to her on a hike, shortly after she proposed to him with a ring pop. Adorbs.
Rozzie and Margie's BFF Sami enjoying the sights at Marshall's for a surprise oyster and family/friend celebration after the proposal.Happy family!
Here's everybody soaking up the joy. We can't wait for the wedding. In particular, one of Mollie's first questions was whether she gets to be a flower girl. She has been having pretend weddings a couple times a week where she is the bride and Rosalyn is the flower girl. In addition, she corrects me every time I say we're going to see or call Andrew - "mama, it's UNCLE Andrew now." Very cute and sweet. We're looking forward to a year of celebrations!





No comments:
Post a Comment