Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Chanukah 2014

December came and went in a flash this year.  I think partially because our house has been battling a cold that seems to just be going round and round, and I broke my foot, and we've just had a ton going on.  But I feel like it was just Thanksgiving and now it's already a month later!  Rozzie is 9 months old!  She still doesn't crawl!  I suppose she has no need to crawl because she can kind of scoot and grunt and Mollie brings her everything she needs. 
 We spent the first night of Chanukah with Nana and Pop-Pop.  It was really nice.

 Gramma Liz sent Mollie this super cool bedding set.  It's a big hit.
 Here's our Chanukah House.  I must say that this kit from Safeway included the most legit frosting glue I've ever seen and we've made a LOT of gingerbread houses.
 Rozzie getting down with some applesauce and potato latkes.

 Louie's birthday!  Mollie really wanted to get him a pirate cake but the Pirate's of the Caribbean cake was sold out and so he had to settle for this Sponge Bob Pirate birthday cake.  Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment