Friday, November 27, 2015

Auntie Margie and Uncle Andrew get Hitched!

Auntie Margie and Uncle Andrew got married!  I can't believe it's already come and gone, we had such an amazing wedding weekend.  I need to figure out how to copy the professional photos, but in the meantime, here are my photos from the wedding week (already over a month ago - time really flies!)

Rozzie and cousin Kassie trying on their dresses, made by Gramma Liz.  There was a Friday night dinner hosted by Sam and Steph that was totally awesome.  So awesome in fact, I have no photos from it...not sure what happened except maybe a few too many trips to the food truck for burritos!
Off to rehearse!

Rehearsing Rozzie.

Rozzie practicing her flower girl walk.
 I couldn't pick my favorite from this series with Gramma Liz...




 The bride practicing her stroll down the aisle.
The rehearsal dinner at Grandma Naomi's place.
 A little flower girl talk at the rehearsal dinner
 Sneaking outside for some fresh air.



Time for the big day!  Here's the bride with 2 out of 3 flower girls...isn't the setting amazing??
 Bride and groom, ketubah signing
 Flower girls
 Rozzie trying to figure out this flower business.
 Flower girls gone wild!
 The food was really good :)


 Bridal party
 "Yess!"


 Rozzie showing those groomsmen who's boss.



No comments:

Post a Comment