Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 11 - First babysitting, new Safeway, Race for Hope

This week Louie and I had our first night out together since Mollie was born. We went to the Washington State Society annual Potlatch. Mollie stayed with Nana and Pop pop, who kindly sent us many photo updates so that we wouldn't be as nervous. Here are some of the best ones plus evidence that Mollie was having a great time.
Her Pop pop was pretty proud that he got her to sleep.
Louie also began Mollie's training in being a San Francisco Giants fan. Apparently, she's good luck, because the Giants won!

At long last our neighborhood Safeway reopened. For those of you in the DC area, we highly recommend checking it out. They've got everything and it's really clean and new and well-stocked. Mollie and I have been frequent visitors since the grand opening last Thursday.Last weekend we attended the Race for Hope to support our dear family friend, Arnie and his family. Jake and Elana ran, Mollie, Louie and I sat and ate. Here are some photos from race day.






No comments:

Post a Comment