Friday, May 21, 2010

Week 13 - 3 month doctor's appointment, playdates & so long to uncle Sam

Mollie had her three month doctor's appointment this week. She weighs 15 lbs 6 oz and is 25.5 inches long. We told the doctor all about her impressive skills - rolling from belly to back, standing up with some assistance and big smiles and giggles. We also talked to him about some of her less impressive skills - refusing to take a bottle and crying when she has to go to bed in her crib. He gave us some tips, so hopefully we will be moving these to the nice column very soon. After her doctor's appointment, I brought her to the White House.
As you can see, she found it verrrrry exciting.
We also had some really fun playdates this week. We saw Jordan and Quinn to celebrate Jordan's birthday and we had lunch with Laura, from my work. I totally failed at taking pictures of these events. Probably because Mollie slept through both of them and I obviously have plenty of pictures of her sleeping. But I thought they deserved the shout out anyway. Next time I will be sure to document the event.

Louie thought it would be funny to "sword" fight with her using his collar stays. Note that she is sleeping. The battle is obviously intense.
Finally, this week we bid farewell to our dear friend Sam who is leaving us for the summer to go to Wisconsin to return to school. We are really really really going to miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Holy love! Seeing this picture is the most I've missed DC since I drove out on Sunday. Give the precious Miss Mollie a squeeze from Uncle Sam please!

    ReplyDelete