Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 17 - 4 month doctor appointment, more from KW

Before we left for Key West, we were ladies who lunched with our friend Deb. Deb took us to Cafe Atlantico, it was very fancy and delicious.

Here's the bubble baby in her rain gear on the way to lunch. You can't see it that well here, but the plastic bubble has breathing vents and a flap on top. I think it looks funny, so I wanted to post a picture of it.
Here we are enjoying a passion fruit martini.
"Martinis at lunch make me sleepy, I think I'll blow off work the rest of the day and take a nap."
Here are a few more favorites from Key West (I also have some videos, but I can't get them to post for some reason, so hopefully I can get that worked out soon):
Arriving at the airport (so happy to get off that tiny plane)
Drying off after a swimRelaxing with my seahorse rattle

Showing off my new crocs
Sitting in my throne.
In other news, Mollie had her four month doctors appointment this week. She is 16 lbs 7 oz and 26.5 inches long and healthy! She got two shots and was very brave, not nearly as rough as the two month shots. Updates from our last appointment include success on the bottle front. She can now take a bottle with almost no problem. We've had some success on the sleep front too, much less crying and fighting. We highly recommend the Sleep Lady's Good Night Sleep Tight for anyone else who is working on sleep issues. Lots of helpful hints and tips, even for babies under 4 months. Otherwise on the development front, we think she's seriously working on some teeth, which has made for some rough moments and a lot of drool. She's also really into trying to sit. Every time we put her on her back she does this crunching motion - it made nurse Shannon laugh at our appointment because Mollie wouldn't even stay flat to be measured.

Here she is trying to sit. Shortly after the photo was snapped she fell on her face.

And here's Mollie with her multi-tasking daddy. Look how happy she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment