Thursday, June 24, 2010

Week 18 - Hanging out

At long last Uncle Sammy has returned from Wisconsin to visit us! We've been having lots of fun the last couple of days getting caught up on his studies and hanging out with him and Margaret. Here are a couple pictures from lunch today.
And one from dinner on Wednesday.
This week we tried out Mollie's big girl stroller for the first time. I figured she was getting really hot in the snap n go and that she would prefer to see where we are going anyway. So far it's been a big hit.
We also introduced her to her first Disney tunes, with video, on the computer. So far her favorite is Bippity Boppity Boo from Cinderella, but she also liked Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid.
And we put her in the swing for the first time. She was a little unsure of what was going on - I wouldn't say she liked it, but I think she will warm up to it.
"Uncle Reuben, could you do me a favor and fix my hat?"
Swinging with Daniel and his momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment