Last week was my 30th birthday and we celebrated all weekend long. Uncle Jimmy came to town and we had a cook out on Friday night. Mollie enjoyed hot dogs and good company. I enjoyed concharitas and good company.

"Where are my presents?"

In the fine tradition of the McDermott women, I immediately put on all my gifts for this photo opportunity.

I don't know what is going on here, but I thought it looked cute.

More partying.

In the morning, Auntie Sissy accompanied us to Jonah's Treehouse for Mollie's gym class and then to the farmer's market. As an extra surprise, there were baby animals at the farmer's market. Mollie liked them all...from a distance.

Then Mollie showed us her hula-hooping abilities.

Saturday night Louie arranged for a lovely wine tasting and dinner at this great little French restaurant in our neighborhood. All the grown ups left the kiddies at home for a great night out on the town. There are no photos for a reason :)
No comments:
Post a Comment