Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a really lovely Mother's Day. In the morning, Mollie and I went for a little walk to Safeway and the neighborhood flea market.Then we saw some friends for brunch, hanging out, and kiddie pool time. Mollie loved it!




We really tried to get a quick group shot, but the kids were not so into the idea.
In between we skyped with Grandma and Ahmed. Mollie showed off some of her dance moves and new words ("book" and "roar"). For dinner we went to Nana and Pop-Pops. Mollie got this new headband, which I love but she won't keep it on for very long.
She distributed some plastic cups all over Nana's kitchen.
And then gave them to Uncle Barty one at a time.
And that's where my pictures ended. But, mom has some more, so I'll include them in a future post. It was a really lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment