Monday, July 12, 2010

Carrie and Brian Got Hitched!

So, we are just back from a weekend in Wayne, PA to celebrate Brian and Carrie's wedding. We have many pictures from the weekend but I thought the wedding deserved a post of its own. We all had a wonderful time and are so thrilled for Brian and Carrie.

Mollie had an especially nice time - she got lots of smooches from Brian's sister, Miriam...
...and Brian's dad. She was a big hit a the wedding.
Louie was a chuppah holder, doesn't he look official?
Mollie got to meet a lot of Louie's college friends, including Bob.
Here are the lovely bride and groom dancing
And Mollie joined in for the first dance too.

The wedding had the most amazing thing I've ever seen - a cookie table. Basically, guests contributed cookies and they were pretty delicious. There is apparently a southern treat called a buckeye. I have never experienced such joy in a sweet item before. I don't even bake but I'm inspired to learn to make these because they are really that good.
"you guys think you're going to get me to sleep in here, but you're wrong"
"But daddddd, I want to toast the bride and groom!"

2 comments:

  1. Mollie now has that amazing Taoist smile, the true smile from deep within that makes everyone who sees it very happy. Taoists claim that only young babies have this smile and that only very old and wise people can produce it after years and years of yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie is having THE BEST time!

    ReplyDelete