Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 23 - Grandparents! (Part I)

This week, Grandma Liz and Grandpa David arrived from California. I have to do two separate posts because there are so many photos. Also, they are slightly out of order, so bear with me.

We had an all grandparents on deck gathering at our house. Here is Mollie with her four grands.
And the grandmas
Doesn't she look happy? (and slobbery).

We went to the Portrait Gallery and to Dairy Godmother. The museum was great, but Mollie was much more in to the frozen custard. Who could blame her?


Family portrait at the portrait gallery
We let Liz have the honor of feeding Mollie some peas. Mollie apparently hates peas. This look pretty much says it all.
A little success...
"What happened to the frozen custard?!"
Grandma Liz is also giving Mollie some very important art lessons. I'm hoping Mollie is significantly more gifted as an artist than I am.
Mollie's also been getting some good snuggles from Grandpa David.
We spent Monday in Baltimore. We went to Vaccarro's for cannoli and coffee.
And stopped by Nancy Pelosi's street
And of course the Baltimore Aquarium.
Mollie loved the fish - especially the bright colored ones.
We also ate at Lexington Market. Apparently the crab cakes are really good - I have no idea. But Mollie had a wonderful time and...
...so did her daddy!
Mollie has been showing her grandparents all of her new tricks that she's learned since she saw them last in California, such as jumping. Grandpa David sings to her while she jumps and she loooves it!

1 comment:

  1. How did you get Dad and Mollie to make the same smile in the family shot with Louie and Mom at the portrait gallery? That's one of the best photos ever.

    ReplyDelete