
Friday, July 9, 2010
Week 20 - 4th of July Weekend and Annapolis
We have been spending a lot of time at the pool since it's been over 100 degrees almost every day this week. We started off the week on Monday with Pop-pop and Auntie Sissy at Mohican Pool, the pool my family grew up going to. They have a really nice baby pool and lounge area, we had a great time. Mollie also started swim class this week. She loved it, it was so adorable. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of it because I took her on my own and wasn't talented enough to photograph us in the pool without destroying my camera. Next week I will try to get one of the other mommies to take our photo.


We also had our first sleep over at Nana and Pop-pop's while Louie was at a bachelor party in NY. Mollie wouldn't sleep in the pack-n-play, but she loved sleeping in my old room in the bed.
Last weekend, before Louie went away, we took a trip to Annapolis with Auntie Deedee. It was really fun - we ate crabs and walked around on the waterfront. We even visited the state capitol where we saw this very amusing sign. I will post more pics of Mollie and Deedee when I get them from Dee.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment